Aroostook Birders is a volunteer organization whose members share a passion for bird- watching and an appreciation of northern Maine’s natural environment through field trips and educational programs. Bird enthusiasts of all ages and ability levels are welcomed.
Aroostook Birders provides:
- Field trips and outdoor experiences
- Opportunities to learn from others in the club
- Regular meetings and educational programs
- A network for current info about bird sightings in the region.
- For members, a 10% discount on select bird seed, feeders and accessories at S.W. Collins in Caribou, Presque Isle and Houlton.
2017-18 Executive Committee:
President: Judy Roe
Vice-President: Diane Shaw
Treasurer/Membership: Scott Belair
Secretary: Kimberly Hitchcock
Publicity: Tammy Kerekes
To contact Aroostook Birders, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org